Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

MalEx_Mc

OK I give up..... It seems lately that ever time I go to load Unity at a customer's site I keep getting this error.... I'm stumped on how to fix it. I have went thru Cisco's white paper on how to fix this error serveal time's but have had no luck. Does anybody know what this error is about or when Unity will come out with a version that will fix this error. It seems that when Unity is trying to load the first part of setup it would tell you that it is going to have problems later on. It appears that it is something in either my customers exchange servers or their AD servers.. Got me<br><br>HELP<br><br><br><br><br>Event Type: Error<br>Event Source: MALEx_MC<br>Event Category: Error <br>Event ID: 30002<br>Date: 6/13/2002<br>Time: 4:28:49 PM<br>User: N/A<br>Computer: NYUNIT_1<br>Description:<br>Last Category An attempt to access Exchange Private Store has failed: 8004011d. The MAPI subsystem return the following error: You do not have permission to log on. <br><br><br>

3 REPLIES
Anonymous
N/A

Re: MalEx_Mc

The failure can be caused by numerous issues, so there's not one "fix" out there to address this. The white paper on this subject is definitely an excellent start. If the steps there did not help, you might want to cotact TAC.

The second part of setup is the guy that does the work of connecting to an Exchange store, not the first part of setup. That's why you won't run into this on the first part of setup.

The MAPI subsystem returning that error doesn't always mean the root cause is really a permissions issue, it could be a configuration issue.

Steve Olivier
Software Engineer
Cisco Systems

Anonymous
N/A

I have contacted TAC about the issues but they don't seem to know the fix either?

Hi

My Cisco Unity fails to start and the event application log messages are as follows:

1) MALEx_MC - Last Category An Attempt to access Exchange Private Store has failed: 8004011d. The MAPI subsystem return the following error: The attempt to log on to the Microsoft Exchange Server computer has failed.

2) Doh_MC - Doh logon failed due to messaging component logon error: 8004052eH.

3) AvArbiter_MC - Unable to log onto the DOH.

4) AvCsServices_MC - AvCsMgr: Component Arbiter initialize failed.

5) AvCsServices_MC - Manager service (AvCsMgr) failed to initialize the component manager.

Regards

Karthikeyan V

Views
Helpful
Replies