Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Manually Moving CDR records

I know where the CDR records are located on my subscriber. I need to know where to put them on the publisher.

I had a ticket open for 4 months with the TAC on this issue and it wasn't resolved.

The subscriber has other issues. So I have moved all the devices from it to another subscriber and plan to rebuild the troubled subscriber.

But I need to move the CDR records to the publisher before I reformat it.

Can anyone point me to a document or tell me where the CDR records go on the publisher so ART can pull them in?

Thanks in advance,

Susan

2 Replies 2

maharris
Level 5
Level 5

I had just run across this tech note on CDR database copy or migration to another server, but I think they are envisioning a seperate SQL server in the network, not onto a Pub. Usually, you would enable CDR collection on your Sub(s), but only run the CDR insert service on the Pub, so CDRs get moved over to the Pub, and then inserted into the database there, and ART would collect them from there - you would have both a CDR and and ART database on the Pub.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/voicesw/ps556/products_tech_note09186a008052d9a6.shtml

Mary Beth

Thanks for the link. I will look this over and see if it helps. Problem is I have everything set up correctly (hence the 4 month tac ticket) and out of 3 subscribers this one will not move the files. TAC cannot find a solution and close the ticket without any resolution. I was told it would be a simple move of the files to the directory on the pub then ART would take over when it does its process. I cannot find where I am supposed to move the files to on the publisher.

Susan McClintick

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: