cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Mass deletion of Subscribers

admin_2
Level 3
Level 3

I would like to know if there is a utility available that will remove multiple accounts from Unity. The same as the batch load of accounts just the accounts are removed. We have voicemail accounts for approx. 100 users that need to be removed at one time.<br>Thanks<br>Monica<br><br>

1 Reply 1

Not applicable

I have a subscriber delete application (it looks very similiar to the BulkLogoutUtility currently up on my page, only it removes subscriber properties instead of logging Unity out of folks' mailboxes). It's not on my web page since I was a little concerned folks would shoot themselves in the foot with it.

Take a look at the BulkLogout user selection interface (by alias, extension range, COS assignment, Public DL membership or CSV file import) and if you think that would work for you, let me know. When I get home I can post it to AnswerMonkey for you...

Jeff Lindborg
Unity Product Architect/Answer Monkey
Cisco Systems
lindborg@cisco.com
http://www.AnswerMonkey.net (new page for Unity support tools and scripts)

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: