Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

Master Media to ip phone

Two related issues:-<br><br>1. I am trying to record a message through an IP phone. Under "source" I click "Recording".<br>I then click the black arrow and select options and put in my IP phone extension number and the IP address of Call Manager to which that phone is registered.<br>I then hit the red record radio button and get an error message pop up "Unknown problems are preventing connection to the server".<br>Everything else works ok.<br><br>What am I doing wrong?<br><br>2. If I am browsing from my laptop to saweb the red record radio button and the playback button are greyed out. If I am on the server console or terminal serviced in they are visible. Why greyed out on my laptop?<br><br>I can't find anything in the documentation about any of this. If there is a good document available that explains it all, please just point me to that.<br><br>Thanks<br><br>

1 REPLY
Anonymous
N/A

Re: Master Media to ip phone

you need to put the IP address or server name of the UNITY box, not the call manager...

make sure the browser settings on your laptop allow activeX controls... that's a common issue.

Jeff Lindborg
Unity Product Architect/Answer Monkey
Cisco Systems
lindborg@cisco.com
http://www.AnswerMonkey.net (new page for Unity support tools and scripts)

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content