Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Users might experience few discrepancies in Search results. We are working on this on our side. We apologize for the inconvenience it may have caused.

Max number of CUE AA

Does anyone know what the max number of individual Auto Attendants that can be supported on NM-CUE.

3 REPLIES

Re: Max number of CUE AA

I am not sure if there is a limit on the number of individual auto attendants. The number of concurrent AA ports are shared by voicemail sessions as well and that is 8 for NM-CUE.

This document does say about customized automated attendant scripts that may be limited to 4. (in addition to the 2 standard autoattendants that come with the module)

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/hw/modules/ps3115/products_data_sheet09186a00801c63a3.html

I am not sure if more than 6 is possible at the same time.

In the above link please check table 4 (AA features)

Sankar

PS: please remember to rate posts@!

Cisco Employee

Depending on what you're doing, you can get around that limit (there is still a limit on the number of triggers which you basically can't get around). If you can combine script files into one single script, when you answer the call in the script you can look at the called number and then based on it handle it different--the same way different trigger numbers invoke different scripts, this is basically doing the same from within a single script (.aef file).

Hi,

We have a customer that has 10 DID numbers. 8 of them should go to CUE and run a script. in the script we should provide a different welcome message for every number.

The poblem is, I can only create 8 call in numbers in total (triggers). and we need to have 1 for normal voicemail as well.

Anyway I could get around this?

Thanks,

Jeroen

PS : Version of cue is 7.1

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content