cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Media Master Bar Not coming up on Win Professional

MikeD
Level 1
Level 1

The Media master recording bar does not appear when browsing Saweb on a windows Professional PC. Any advice?<br><br>

4 Replies 4

Not applicable

is it not showing up at all or is it there but "disabled"? If it's not there, make sure you have the IE configured to allow ActiveX controls and such... I see this from time to time when folks have that locked down.

Jeff Lindborg
Unity Product Architect/Answer Monkey
Cisco Systems
lindborg@cisco.com
http://www.AnswerMonkey.net (new page for Unity support tools and scripts)

Not applicable

Check your browser security settings and make sure you don't have ActiveX scripts disabled. Try setting the security options to Prompt. Does MM show up as a red X or is the toolbar there but greyed out? What version of IE is it? Does clearing your browser cache and history make a difference? What version of Unity are you working with?

Scott Morgan
Cisco Systems TAC

Thanks for the response. The Task bar shows up with a red X. We are using Unity 2.46 and IE 6. I will try those active x settings

Not applicable

IE 6 has not yet been approved for support, so that may have something to do with it. I'm not exactly sure how IE6 handles ActiveX security.

Scott Morgan
Cisco Systems TAC

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: