Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

Meet-me conference fast busy??

Hello all,

Any ideas as to why I would be getting a fast busy when trying to dial a meet-me number? This is using CCM as my software based conference bridge.

My meet-me numbers are in the null partition. My conference bridges are not in any MRG. My conference bridges are in the same device pool as the phones I am trying to initiate the conference from, using G.711.

This has worked fine but for the last week has been sporadic. A reboot of my subscriber has fixed the problem in the past but for some reason it continues to happen, and the reboot no longer fixes the issue.

Thanks in advance.

7 REPLIES

Re: Meet-me conference fast busy??

Looks liek you are running in to a bug. Make sure to tunr on all the traces and call TAC. The developers are still developing fix for it.

We had the ame issue

Thanks for your response. Do you happen to have a bug ID or TAC case that I can refer to?

I don't think this is necessarily a bug. Try restarting the Cisco IP voice media streaming app service and then see. Are you able to initiate the Meet me conference by hitting the "more" softkey on the phone and then hitting the "Meet-me" key and then dialing the meet-me number?

If you are able to initiate the conference, but not able to join the conference by just dialing the meet me number, then try to put everything in a partition and update the settings and then put everything out of the partition and then update and then see.

In Callmanager, there has been an issue in the updation of partitions and calling searchspaces - so try this - will help.

Let me know how it goes.

Doh!!

I have been working too many hours lately...there's nothing wrong with my setup. There's something wrong with me!

I've been mistakingly attempting to open the meet-me conference by dialing the extensions directly instead of using the "meet-me" softkey.

I even created documentation for the end users that says "use the meet-me soft key to create the conference" a coouple of months ago. Looks like its just one of those days...nothing to see here, move along!

Thanks bhattacharya.s

You are welcome - no issues :-) I understand - it happens with everyone at some point.

Don't forget to rate the suggestion ;-)

Regards,

Suman Bhattacharya

Suman,

Thanks again. I've been trying to rate the post but nothing happens, I'm not sure whats going on. All the fields are empty if you look at the conversation list =(

Meet-me conference fast busy??

Though this post it too old, replying so that it may help somebody esle ..

Check CODEC between Conference Bridge Device Pool and your phone Device Pool's

I had the same issue, fixed it by making G711 between the Regions.

Views
Helpful
Replies