cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Meet me conference

zahid77
Level 1
Level 1

i have internal 2 dial plan one range is 000 to 199 and secend range is 700 899. i configured the meet me conference. the range is like 55X. some body help me how this ll work how i ve to intiate the meet me or what extra parameters required

3 Replies 3

thisisshanky
Level 11
Level 11

On the phone that wants to initiate the meetme conference bridge, hit the meetme softkey, you get a dialtone, dial the meetme extension. the conf bridge will go active and the phone shows "To Conference".

Dial the meetme number you just dialed from any other phone, you should be able to join the bridge.

HTH

Sankar

PS: please remember to rate posts!

Sankar Nair
UC Solutions Architect
Pacific Northwest | CDW
CCIE Collaboration #17135 Emeritus

thanks shunkar i am gone try this and get back to u. one more thing this can be done witout creating any dial plan pattern for meet me numbers. or i need to create a separate dial plan for this

jerry.mcrae
Level 1
Level 1

zahid - i just ran through the same set up. i configured the meetme number but it wouldnt say "to conference" when i entered the number. in addition to adding the meetme number i had to create a translation pattern to allow external callers to join the conference.i also had change the partition to none. i also had to set up a new device pool to allow all remote locations to use g711 b/t sites to join the conference. meetme only allows g711. i have many remote sites connected via t-1.

hope that helps.

jerry