cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Meet-Me conference

dennis-wilson
Level 1
Level 1

What is going on when you try to setup a meet-me conference and you get a fast busy? I have reset the conference bridges and rebooted the vg200 and still get fast busy. One day this was working and the next day only one meet-me could be setup. Then shortly after that all I could get was fast busy.

Thanks

4 Replies 4

tracy
Level 1
Level 1

What Partition is the MEET-ME number in and what Partition is the numbers/line in?

They are both in the same partition.

rlyons
Level 1
Level 1

Do you have a Calling Search space on the phone or line from which you are trying to initiate the conference that includes the meet me number's partition?

Are you out of conference bridge resources? By default you get a total of 10 participants configured under service parameters for software based conference bridges.

If you are not certain about your resources check the conference bridge “out of resource” accumulator in CallManager Serviceability Tool or Windows 2000 Performance Monitor.

Regards,

Bob

Thanks for the response. I rebooted both CM's the other night and meet-me started working with just one line. I tracked the problem down to the wrong device pool for the second software conf. bridge. Not sure how it got changed but that was the fix.

Dennis

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: