Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Meet Me Conference

i configured a meet me number by the book and it doesnt seem to do anything. i press meetme on the phone enter the number - then on my cell i'll enter the meet me number and it just rings. according to the book it should work by pressing the meet me soft key.

i have all the phones in the same partition. what detail did i leave out?

thanks in advance.

jerry

5 REPLIES

Re: Meet Me Conference

Jerry,

When you press MeetMe and enter the number, does the phone display say "To Conference"? Does the phone have a Calling Search Space that can reach the partition assigned to the MeetMe number?

Brandon

no it just sits there - it will time out after a short while.

this number isnt assigned to a phone.

Do you have any overlapping patterns or DNs in the system ? You can check this in routeplan report and search for the meetme DN.

Do you have partition setup for the meetme dn ?

It's not assigned to a phone, but it does get assigned a partition in CCMadmin. The device that you are calling from must have a calling search space that includes the partition of the MeetMe number.

Brandon

i configured the meetme number but it wouldnt say "to conference" when i entered the number. in addition to adding the meetme number i had to create a translation pattern to allow external callers to join the conference.i also had change the partition to none. i also had to set up a new device pool to allow all remote locations to use g711 b/t sites to join the conference. meetme only allows g711. i have many remote sites connected via t-1.

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content