cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Meet Me Conferencing on CCM 4.1

phunter408
Level 1
Level 1

I'm trying to understand whether outside users (dialing in from PSTN) can utilize Meet Me number. It appears to be appropriate for On-Net users only (those w/Cisco handsets). Can this be integrated with users from outside of the enterprise to join a conference??

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Meet-me has to be initilized from an IP phone, however anyone can join in, inculding PSTN callers as long as the Meet-Me numbers are valid DIDs.

HTH, please rate all useful posts!

Chris

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Meet-me has to be initilized from an IP phone, however anyone can join in, inculding PSTN callers as long as the Meet-Me numbers are valid DIDs.

HTH, please rate all useful posts!

Chris

rjoslin_2
Level 1
Level 1

As long as the extension you configure for your Meet-Me number is a DID number then callers can dial into the conference from outside. If the number is not DID then the outside callers would need to dial your main number and be transferred into the Meet-Me extension. Meet-Me conferences are NOT limited to On-Net users.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: