Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

meet-me conferencing

Is it possible to configure ccm to allow pstn callers to dial into a meet-me conference. If so what do I need to do.I have tried all the resources such as admin and system guides and can find no reference.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: meet-me conferencing

Yes this is very much possible. You can set up a meetme pattern (say 4 digits) that also matches a DID from the PSTN. The meeting initiator starts the conference by selecting meetme softkey and the number of the bridge. People can now dial from external world using the 10 digit number and join the conference.

HTH

Sankar

PS: please remember to rate posts!

3 REPLIES

Yes this is very much possible. You can set up a meetme pattern (say 4 digits) that also matches a DID from the PSTN. The meeting initiator starts the conference by selecting meetme softkey and the number of the bridge. People can now dial from external world using the 10 digit number and join the conference.

HTH

Sankar

PS: please remember to rate posts!

jwr

We do it via Direct-Inward-Dial and translation patterns. We're also developing multiple MeetMe conferences that will allow outside users to dial in, listen to a menu of MeetMe conferences and pick the conference they want to join with a single keypad selection. We're doing it through IPCC but logically the same thing could be done with a call handler in Unity.

makes perfect sense, many thanks for your speedy reply

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content