Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

MeetingPlace Express 2.1 Configuration guide

Hello,

Can someone point me in the right direction for the MeetingPlace Express configuration guides?   I specifically am looking for how I need to integrate with CUCM.   All the links I've found are broken.

Thanks,

Glenn

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Hall of Fame Super Red

Re: MeetingPlace Express 2.1 Configuration guide

Hey Glenn,

Try this section under "Call Control"

http://docwiki.cisco.com/wiki/Cisco_Unified_MeetingPlace_Express,_Release_2.x

Cheers!

Rob

2 REPLIES
Hall of Fame Super Red

Hey Glenn,

Try this section under "Call Control"

http://docwiki.cisco.com/wiki/Cisco_Unified_MeetingPlace_Express,_Release_2.x

Cheers!

Rob

Rob,

Thanks for the info.   Couple of other questions for you (or anyone else that knows the answers).

1.   Why do I need to specify a seperate ip address for each ethernet interface?   What is each one used for?

2.   Once I log into a meeting, all my users get the option to share their desktop.   How can I restrict this to only allow the meeting organizer control over who shares their desktop?

3.   I have MPE setup to use CUCM 6.x for user authentication.   This is nice because it allows their MPE login to be synchronized with CUCM and AD.   The problem is that anyone that has a username and password in CUCM can login and schedule a meeting.   I want to be able to not allow some of my users to schedule meetings in MPE but still use the same username and passwords as CUCM.  How do I do this?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Glenn

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content