Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

MeetingPlace Express Email Notification

Hello Guys,

I schedule a meeting and invite someone from outside of the company by email. The meeting creation works but no email is sent to the guess. When I go to the Email Notification Queue Status Report,in the Description field, I see the massage stating "New meeting scheduled. Queued for delivery" but never deliveried. Could you please let me know how can I resolve the email notification issue. Please note that the SMTP server is configured and it's working correctly.

Thanks,

8 Replies 8

Could someone please reply to this posting?

Thanks,

thisisshanky
Level 11
Level 11

Bahman,

When you setup the smtp servfer, did you specify the smtp server authentication to true ? Also make sure you create a mailbox for a user from which the invites will be sent.

Sankar

PS: please remember to rate posts!

Sankar Nair
UC Solutions Architect
Pacific Northwest | CDW
CCIE Collaboration #17135 Emeritus

I am having the same issue. I have an email on the user and The customer says the way their mail server is set up I need no authentication. I can see the emails sitting in the queue but no dilevery. Any ideas? Is there any way to debug this?

I have same issue on 1.2 Emails are in queue.

FYI in my case it was the customers email server. They had to set up their email to relay messages sent from meeting place.

rpenahelmig
Level 1
Level 1

I have the same problem. I have tested the smtp server by sending an e-mail blast, and it works just fine. But when a meeting is scheduled, the notifications just stay on the queue stating "New meeting scheduled. Queued for delivery" but never delivered.Is there something needed to be done to have the emails from scheduled meetings leave the queue?

Thanks,

Hi all,

Am having the same problems. Anyone found a solution yet?

Regards,

Benson

Alok Tilavat
Level 1
Level 1

Can you please test the SMTP connection from MPE or another device close to MPE? The link below provides good test  case if MPE is able to send email using your SMTP server.

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/153119