Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

MeetingPlace Web server issues

I have a new MeetingPlace Web installed with the SA-2 design (internal web server / DMZ web server) 5.3.044, BTW...with an 8106 Audio Server.

When I try to set up test meetings and send notification to a guest internet user, the notification is NEVER delivered. This customer also has the outlook integration installed, but I set up this particular test meeting from the MeetingPlace Web page and plugged in a gmail account for the email notification. I verified that all user profile and group settings allow for internet user access and notifications to be sent. Also, the customer just noticed today that when a meeting is set up from the MeetingPlace web page, the time is OFF by 2 hours. I also checked the user profile settings and NTP server settings for this and everything appears to be correct. Please help.

3 REPLIES
Anonymous
N/A

Re: MeetingPlace Web server issues

During the install, IP address was used for the DataBase location instead of the Local DB. In registry under Admin DBServer Location key had an old IP address from the time of install instead of the Local entry.

As far as the time setting go I believe that you have 3 locations for time settings

1. timezone command on 8106

2. timezone under group in Meetingtime

3. Date command on 8106. This may be your problem.

Darren

Hi -

Did you ever get message notification working? I was going to have you check your SMTP configuration to see which server you had designated for sending emails and whether it was able to be reached from your DMZ.

Ginger

Views
Helpful
Replies