Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

Merging two CCM clusters into one

Hi, I am in the process of planning to merge two CCM clusters into one. I am looking for a SQL query to pull all the phone definitions and speed dial definitions from one of the callmanagers. I plan to take the output and create a load file for bat to load into the other callmanager. I am using the DC directory avvid_save command to get all the DC directory data and using the import command to load all the user records into the 2nd callmanager.

Can someone point me in the right direction for extacting the phone definitions and speed dials. The gateways I will be moving by hand, along with a few other small items, such as Group Pickup numbers.

Thanks,

Tom.

Why? Well, it's a long story. We started with one CCM cluster and for political reasons and budget boundaries we installed a second CCM cluster for another site. We now see that a central design model is much better suited for our organization and network. We have about 500 phones and will eventually grow to 3,000 phones.

1 REPLY
Bronze

Re: Merging two CCM clusters into one

Boy, do you have a job ahead of you. Maybe the link below will help with the SQL queries, I'm not sure. If you have a SQL guru in the house, he/she should be able to figure a lot of it out. Also, don't forget about Unity, if you have a piece of info or two that you are having trouble getting, there are some export utilities for Unity (www.answermonkey.net).

http://forum.cisco.com/eforum/servlet/NetProf?page=netprof&CommCmd=MB%3Fcmd%3Ddisplay_location%26mode%3Dnew%26location%3D.ee896f1

Rick

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content