Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

message button didn't work

UNity 3.14 and CCM 3.22c with patchC. It's no problem to access VM by entering VM number, however IP phone message button didn't work, As I know in previous version in CCM we can configure VM DN in service configuration. But in CCM3.22 it's no longer there. Anything else I can do?Thanks

• Other Collaboration Voice and Video Subjects
3 REPLIES

Re: message button didn't work

Yea, its under services->Cisco Messaging Interface. At the very bottom, there's two fields, VoiceMailDN and VoiceMailPartition.

HTH,

Vance

In 3.2 you now need to configure Voice Mail profiles, see:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/voicesw/ps556/products_administration_guide_chapter09186a00800cde9d.html

Hope this helps,

Justin

I beleive that the message button is controlled by a system parameter called Voicemail . This is where you out the voicemail dn. It is this way in 3.1 and I think it is still the same way in 3.2 . Go to system parameters , Call Manger and select the Call Manger . and then fill out this field . If you have more than 1 call manager but this parameter in all servers.

Views
Helpful
Replies
This widget could not be displayed.