Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Message Notification

Hello,

I'm configuring a message notification on Unity, so when I receive a message the Unity dial to my phone, but when I answer the call, after two seconds the call is hang up, this is normal? Or the Unity speaks anything?

4 REPLIES
Cisco Employee

Re: Message Notification

No, that's not normal. It should prompt you about the message and play it. What type of switch integration is being used? Is that phone that Unity is calling, is it on that switch, or is it external (like a home or cell phone)?

I'm using Unity with CallManager, I have test with 2 phone, one is my cell phone and another is a extension that is on the same call manager, on both cases, after the call is answered the call is hang up...

I have tested again and the Unity really speaks that was a new message to X Subscriber and then prompt to you to speak your ID (extension)... after enter the ID, Unity prompt for password... so this occur normally on my internal network.. but when I call to my cell phone, I dont know how speaks the Unity my ID, because when I press a button that digit was not send to the network... and now???

Cisco Employee

which notification device are you using? What options do you have configured on it (i.e. do you hae wait for connection set, after dial digits etc...)?

I using the home phone device, I have configured only the number to dial, I clear the check box try to detect the connection...

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content