Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

Message prompt cutoff

I have Unity 4.0(3) and running in a VMO environment. Playing new and saved messages works great but as soon as you go to repeat a message I get a cutoff system prompt before it plays. Once I hit 1 to replay I basically get what sounds like "ssage left today at xx:xx" and then it will replay the message. This only happens if I use the full menu options. If I switch to brief menus it just says "message left today at xx:xx" cleanly and plays the message. THe customer does not want brief menus. Is there a system prompt that may have been chopped and that is what is causing this? If so does anyone know which prompt this is to check?

• Other Collaboration Voice and Video Subjects
2 REPLIES
Cisco Employee

Re: Message prompt cutoff

Chatted with the conversations folks about this - they thought ath maybe you are using the optional conversation 1 here - are you?

If that's the case, "1" here is skip back 4 seconds into the time stamp - it's not a replay option like in the normal conversation. You can use "4" to replay the message in optional conversation 1.

if that's not the case I'm not sure what the deal is - the prompts for the time stamp should be using the same files for the full vs. brief conversation here I believe.

Re: Message prompt cutoff

Unfortunately I am not using the optional conversation here.

The time stamp plays fine, its the prompt right before the time stamp that announces the message that gets chopped. I opened a TAC case about it and have them stumped as well.

Thanks for the reply though, I wanted to explore all possible options.

Views
Helpful
Replies
This widget could not be displayed.