Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

MGCP gateway problem

Folks,

I have 5 3845 gateways with 2 MFT1 cards them each. I am running into a strange problem. All gateways are running c3845-adventerprisek9-mz.124-6.T image.

I am using callmanager 4.1(3)SR3

All the Mgcp gateways(PRI) show up as unregistered under callmanager but i can make calls and receive calls through them. Also when i do a reset on them from the callmanager I loose a lot of my mgcp part of the config, example after a reset of mgcp gateway on the callmanager my controller will shut down and pri-group will be removed etc.

Why is this happening, i have been configuring mgcp gateway for 2 years now and never saw anything like this before, is it the code or the callmanager version maybe?

• Other Collaboration Voice and Video Subjects
4 REPLIES
Cisco Employee

Re: MGCP gateway problem

Can you post your config? I assume that you have H.323 backup configured as well & this is how the calls are going thru.

Mike

hi Parwal,

it will be great if you can paste the MGCP config...

Hi

I am also having problem in cucm 8.6. call manger shows unknown however i am able to make calls. i dont have any other gateway.

any tips or helps on this would be appreciated.

thanks

SS

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPhone App

Cisco Employee

MGCP gateway problem

That might be just a RIS issue, try restarting the RIS service.

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

www.cisco.com/go/pdihelpdesk

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

www.cisco.com/go/pdi
Views
Helpful
Replies
This widget could not be displayed.