Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

Silver

MGCP PRI with 12.2.11T

Has anyone implemented MGCP PRI with the IOS 12.2.11T successfully? We have an install and want to confirm before proceeding.

5 REPLIES

Re: MGCP PRI with 12.2.11T

I did it just last week..........we had an issue when binding l3 to a Call Manager, but we upgraded to 12.2.11T and it came right up. It has been stable since.

I would suggest to use 12.2.2XN. It is quite stable. But from my past experience I would recomend you to use H.323 instead of MGCP.

We just brought up a PRI line on 12.2.11T last week - nothing's broken yet... :-) Except IE calling name delivery - but that's probably telco :-) And yeah, our other gateways are H.323 - but it will take a lot to get me back to it - H.323 is stable but a royal pain if you have any integrations (ie. you don't have all your phones nailed up on the CM side).

6 of one, half-a-dozen... :-)

- Ken

I've been trying to upgrade from 12.2.2 XN but none of the newer IOS's will work with MGCP/3660. So, I guess the best thing to do is stick with XN..

12.2.11T is working beautifully for MGCP here on our 3662.

- ken

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content