Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

MIBs for MCS server CPU and memory utilization

Hi,

We have a IP Telephony setup at the customer site, with Call Manager software running on Compaq MCS 7825/35 servers.

Are we able to monitor the CPU utilization and memory utilization of Compaq servers by polling the MIBs via SNMP ?

I search thru' the MIB list on the below mentioned website but was unable to find CPU utilization or memory utilization MIB for the MCS server.

ftp://ftp.cisco.com/pub/mibs/supportlists/callmanager/callmanager-supportlist.html

Anybody could advice on this issue ?

2 REPLIES
Silver

Re: MIBs for MCS server CPU and memory utilization

You can successfully monitor cpu utilization and memory utilization in Compaq MCS 7825/35 servers by polling MIBs via Snmp.

MCS supports Real-time and historical application performance monitoring through operating system tools and SNMP. The following document explains the same:

http://www.cisco.com/warp/public/cc/pd/nemnsw/callmn/prodlit/callm_ds.htm

Hope this helps!!!!

Re: MIBs for MCS server CPU and memory utilization

Hi,

Thanks for replying to my query. However, could you point me to the MIB which i should be monitoring ?

The url you pointed out is an introductory document to Call Manager 3.1 and does not elaborate on the MIB details. It just mention that there are MIBs available.

What i needed is the MIB name and instance so that i could use a software like MRTG to poll the particular MIB ?

Views
Helpful
Replies