Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Microsoft recomended Updates for Unity 4.0.4

HI Team,

I would like to know what would be the Cisco recomended Microsoft updates for Cisco unity 4.0.4 SR1 with windows 2000 SP4.

I saw on the site cisco does have updates wizard but only unity 5.x onwards.

Can anyone assist me where i can find the recomended microsoft updates asap.

Thanks and Regards,

JF

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

David Hailey
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Honest answer - sorry, friend.  Unity 4.x has been End of Sale / End of Life for a long while and will be End of Support next year.  Highly unlikely that any software is still available for that version.  As for Microsoft, Unity 4.x is based on Win2K and MS stop providing access to any patches for that platform a long time ago.  Your best bet, from a professional perspective, is to figure out how you can get your company or client to consider migrating from Unity to Unity Connection.  If you want more details, I can provide quite a bit of info and have done a number of migrations as well.

D. Hailey

Please rate helpful posts!

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

David Hailey
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Honest answer - sorry, friend.  Unity 4.x has been End of Sale / End of Life for a long while and will be End of Support next year.  Highly unlikely that any software is still available for that version.  As for Microsoft, Unity 4.x is based on Win2K and MS stop providing access to any patches for that platform a long time ago.  Your best bet, from a professional perspective, is to figure out how you can get your company or client to consider migrating from Unity to Unity Connection.  If you want more details, I can provide quite a bit of info and have done a number of migrations as well.

D. Hailey

Please rate helpful posts!