Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

Missing Exchange users

I am trying to import Exchange subscribers for a Unified message installation with Unity 4.0(2). THe server is replacing a test server that was on the network and was set as a DC. All of the subscribers were moved off of that box back to the Exchange server and the computer was removed from the domain. When I go to import the subscribers Unity does not see the users that were originally on that box. They are in AD but I cant import them. I used the Global subscriber manager to look for other containers and I still see a reference to the old server with the users sitting there. If I go into Exchange system manager the old server shows up in the administrative groups folder. What I need to know is if there is a way to get Unity to see those subscribers and get stop them from referencing a container that isnt there. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

2 REPLIES
Cisco Employee

Re: Missing Exchange users

Hi Jeremy

Those users you refer to have they ever been part of a Unity test server? If they have and you did not run the uninstall utility you will need to use the utility called "remove subscriber properties" to get the old attributes of those users. After that you will be able to import them.

More info can be found at

http://www.cisco.com/warp/customer/788/AVVID/import-create-subscribers.html#topic16

Ullie

Re: Missing Exchange users

Thank you very much. I just ran the utility and I was able to see the users after that!!! You are a great help!

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content