Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing Softkeys - no hold or transfer when call comes in

CCM 4.1.3 - When caller 1 is on hold and the handset is in the cradle, a 2nd call comes in and when it is answered by lifting the handset the active call does not follow. You are left at line 1 and have to press the current line button to get the "hold" and "transfer" keys to appear for that line. Otherwise you only have the resume features for the call on line 1. If you have the handset lifted and press the line button for the imcoming call everything works normal. We have reapplied the button templates and updated the phone loads.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Greg

5 REPLIES
Hall of Fame Super Red

Re: Missing Softkeys - no hold or transfer when call comes in

Hi Greg,

I think what you are running into here is that you have "Always Use Prime Line" set to True in the CCM Clusterwide parameters (Device-Phone). If you change this setting to False, the phone behaviour will work the way you want.

Hope this helps!

Rob

Please remember to rate helpful posts.........

I just verified that the "Service|Service Parameter (Clusterwide Parameters - Device Phone) Always use prime line" is set to false.

I was hoping that it would have been this easy.

Thanks for you help!!

Greg

Silver

Greg,

Is the "second call" coming in on a different line that the line which is holding a caller?

No, we are using (5) 7961 phones that are sharing 1 extension number. We've been able to reproduce the problem by using a single 7961 and making multiple calls from the outside to it.

Hall of Fame Super Red

Hi Greg,

Check the actual phone configuration page (down towards the bottom) for "Product Sepecific Configuration) for;

Auto Line Select - Enabled/Disabled

Make sure that this is set to Enabled.

Hope this helps!

Rob

Views
Helpful
Replies
СоздатьДля создания публикации, пожалуйста в систему