Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mitel 2000SX and 2600 Integration

Does anyone have documentation on setting up an NM-HDV module to connect to a MITEL 2000SX PRI card. I have configured the 2600 as an MGCP gateway with callmanager and I can see the channels on the router but I do not see them from the MITEL. Is a PRI supported between the MITEL and 2600 or do I have to use T1 signaling ie CAS or CCS and E&M WINK START. Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Mitel 2000SX and 2600 Integration

we have a 2600 set up as an H323 gateway and a qsig link between the router and mitel, this set up works fine.

we have the router set up to emulate the network

one thing to check is do you have a CEPT card or the new PRI card, if you have the new PRI card do you have the QSIG option if you don't then MITEL can create you a new options password for this (though you will probably have to pay for this)

before we had this though we were using an IIQ2000 DPNSS/QSIG convertor from Westell and that worked ok, but the above option is better

hope this helps

dave

5 REPLIES

we have a 2600 set up as an H323 gateway and a qsig link between the router and mitel, this set up works fine.

we have the router set up to emulate the network

one thing to check is do you have a CEPT card or the new PRI card, if you have the new PRI card do you have the QSIG option if you don't then MITEL can create you a new options password for this (though you will probably have to pay for this)

before we had this though we were using an IIQ2000 DPNSS/QSIG convertor from Westell and that worked ok, but the above option is better

hope this helps

dave

Thanks for the input I will check to see if we have the QSIG option on the PRI card.

Brian

Changing the PRI switch type and using the emulate network command for the PRI solved the problem.

Thanks Dave

Brian

David;

We're trying the same thing. Can you give me as much information you can on your config? ie: Settings on the 2600 and the Mitel switch.

I'd really appreciate it.

Thanks

John.

voice-card 1

!

ip subnet-zero

ip cef

!

!

no ip finger

!

isdn switch-type primary-qsig

isdn voice-call-failure 0

call rsvp-sync

voice rtp send-recv

!

voice class codec 1

codec preference 1 g711alaw

codec preference 2 g711ulaw

!

controller E1 1/0

pri-group timeslots 1-31

!

!

interface FastEthernet0/0

ip address x.x.x.x

no ip mroute-cache

duplex auto

speed auto

h323-gateway voip interface

h323-gateway voip bind srcaddr x.x.x.x

!

!

interface Serial1/0:15

no ip address

no ip route-cache cef

no logging event link-status

isdn switch-type primary-qsig

isdn overlap-receiving

isdn protocol-emulate network

isdn incoming-voice voice

no isdn T309-enable

fair-queue 64 256 0

no cdp enable

!

!

voice-port 1/0:15

output attenuation 3

echo-cancel coverage 32

timeouts interdigit 7

!

dial-peer cor custom

john

above is the config part of our router, i will check but think the mitel end of the link is set as b-end, qsig, with the other options as per normal. i will check this and post again tomorrow.

hope this helps let me know how you get on

Dave

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content