cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Mitel SX Digital Integration

admin_2
Level 3
Level 3

I know this has been asked before, but as it is a marketing decision I know it might change ( for the better some times ). Mitel VB2000 integration was available on 2.45. On 2.46 it was not advertised as being supported. Is it definitely not going to be supported on ver 3, or is it coming back? If it is not going to be supported, will existing Mitel VB2000 customers on versions upto 2.46. be able to upgrade without losing their digital integration.<br><br>And while I'm on the subject will E1 integration ever be a likely solution<br><br>

3 Replies 3

Not applicable

VB2000 has no planned support for Unity 3.0. I don't think it is coming back for several reasons including: 1)the cards are only ISA and 2) the board manufacturer didn't provide W2K support.

There is no supported upgrade path to 3.0 for sites that have VB2000.

No E1 integration on the horizon--no board manufacturers we know of support ISDN in TAPI.

Steve Olivier
Software Engineer
Cisco Systems

Not applicable

Hi Steve,

Are there any plans for any other form of digital integration for the Mitel SX-200? Would it be possible to use the Dialogic DSE PBX board for instance?

Thanks,
Aaron

Not applicable

Nope. Unsupported. I know that sounds harsh, there is just absolutely zero support for Mitel digital.

Steve Olivier
Software Engineer
Cisco Systems