Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

MLA : new CCMAdministrator password not being shown at end of upgrade

I am upgrading my CCM from 3.3.3 to 4.0.2, I use Multilevel Administration(MLA), the upgrade works ok the phones get new load and everything seems to work ok, except I cannot login to ccm admin. Reading the documentation for MLA it says that when upgrading from 3.3 to 4.0 a new CCMAdministrator password is generated and is displayed in apopup at the end of the upgrade procedure... THIS IS NOT HAPPENING IN MY CASE, I have done the upgrade a couple of times and definately do not see the new password anywhere!

Is there anyway I can find what the new password for CCMAdministrator ??

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Green

Re: MLA : new CCMAdministrator password not being shown at end o

You can reset the CCMAdministrator password using CCMPwdchanger under C:\dcdsrvr\bin.

In case you dont know your DirectoryManager password take a look at this link:

http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/product/voice/c_callmg/3_3/trouble/3_3_3/tbl33ch5.htm#wp1026070

Yes, in CCM 4.X MLA is builtin, you can enable it or disable it accesing directly into the DB.

SQL | Enterprise Manager | CCM03XX | MLAParameter | EnableMLA set it to F (False).

Then restart IIS.

HTH

2 REPLIES
Green

You can reset the CCMAdministrator password using CCMPwdchanger under C:\dcdsrvr\bin.

In case you dont know your DirectoryManager password take a look at this link:

http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/product/voice/c_callmg/3_3/trouble/3_3_3/tbl33ch5.htm#wp1026070

Yes, in CCM 4.X MLA is builtin, you can enable it or disable it accesing directly into the DB.

SQL | Enterprise Manager | CCM03XX | MLAParameter | EnableMLA set it to F (False).

Then restart IIS.

HTH

thanks for your help,the CCMPwdchanger worked!

Views
Helpful
Replies