cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

MML Message.

williamstd
Level 1
Level 1

I work for a company that has a contract with DMDC (Defense Manpower Data Center) and when there is a network outage we initiate a Meet Me Line to get all necessary parties online and working towards a solution. The problem lies in that people are added to the MML as needed to resolve the problem and the person who initiated the MML has to give out a security disclosure stating that sensitive information is not to be discuss on this non-secure line. I am currently running CCM 3.3 My question is: Is there a way for my CCM to do a standard announcement when a caller calls in to the MML? If so how can I set this up? Any help will be greatly appreciated.

1 Reply 1

mchandak
Level 7
Level 7

There is no option to set this up with CallManager. Only option to play a recording with CallManager is using MoH. So, if there is a way you can introduce a transfer, you could have the users listen to it.

So, you might either want to use a Conf SW like Meetingplace, or invoke a IPCC Script which could also do this (If you have IPCC or IPCC Exp)

Hope this helps