Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

MOH Audio Translator service cannot open files

We are running CM3.2(2c) and I am seeing the following error show up in the Event viewer once a minute on the subscriber:

Event Type: Error

Event Source: Cisco MOH Audio Translator

Event Category: None

Event ID: 3

Date: 10/10/2002

Time: 7:45:24 PM

User: N/A

Computer: ACI_CM2

Description:

Error: Unable to read/write to Destination directory (\\ACI_CM1\TFTPPATH\MOH), error = 00000005.

In Event Viewer, "\\ACI_CM1\TFTPPATH\MOH" is actually a link and when I click on it, it immediately brings up a new window that accesses that share. I copied files to and from that directory with no problems from the subscriber. Any ideas why I might be seeing this error?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: MOH Audio Translator service cannot open files

The MoH Translater service runs under localsystem context by default. localsystem doesn't have network privs. Create a mohuser account on each CM, with the same password, then bind the service to that account. You'll need to grant this user privs on the tftp share and/or folders.

Hope this helps,

Vance

3 REPLIES

The MoH Translater service runs under localsystem context by default. localsystem doesn't have network privs. Create a mohuser account on each CM, with the same password, then bind the service to that account. You'll need to grant this user privs on the tftp share and/or folders.

Hope this helps,

Vance

Thanks! That solved the problem!

I'm also experiencing this problem. Has anyone found the solution to this?

Thanks

Terry

Views
Helpful
Replies