cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

MOH Not Working

droessler
Level 1
Level 1

We are running CM3.1.2c on ICS7750 w/ SPE310s. We have setup MOH and everything was working fine - press hold and the selected source begins. Now it is not working and I do not see any errors and nothing was changed.

Anyone have any pointers for troubleshooting.....? Any help would be appreciated.

4 Replies 4

mimckee
Level 1
Level 1

Did you change the codec that you were using? Make sure under service parameters for the ip voice media streaming app for default MOH codec you have all the codecs selected. If you click on the MOH server itself does it say it is registered. If it is not you can try reseting the MOH server or stopping and starting the ip voice media streaming app.

Thank you,

-Mckee

If the source you are using is an external CD player - make sure all of the connections are in the proper places - Same thing happened to me, it worked then magically it didn't - turns out somebody decided I had the cables plugged in wrong and changed it.

Gerri

M - I didnt change any codecs, but will verify that the parameters are set correctly. MOH server is registered. Will resetting MOH or starting and stopping the streaming app effect any callers currently on hold?

G - We are using the supplied Cisco sounds and no external device.

mwheinz
Level 1
Level 1

I fixed this once by stopping and restarting IP Voice Media through Control Center. Might help.