Did you mean: 
cancel
Community Member

MOH Problem!!!

Hi

I have CCM 4.1.3, and 10 licences

Could someone tell me what should i do

I created new MOH audio resource

and assign it on EVERY device, line, device pool, cti port through IPCCX along with media list and group even global parameters

Than, after welcome prompt and if agents are busy i have no MUSIC on HOLD!!! So the question IS: Is there any particular procedure i need to follow, when i configure MOH, does it matter regarding licences or IVR ports how many CTI ports i can create

SOS HELP :)

Thanx

Vlad

7 REPLIES
Hall of Fame Super Silver

Re: MOH Problem!!!

Do you in your script put the caller on hold while in queue? If that's the case as long as the MRGL applied to the cti port inculdes MOH server, you should hear the music. Try resetting the MOH server. Does it play when you put caller on hold on the phone?

Another approch is to play prompt that is a music from the script.

Neither solution requires additional licensing.

Please rate all useful posts!

Chris

Community Member

I used ICD script(didn't modified) from IPCCX, it played MOH by default

as soon as i changed to the another one it stopped

Do i need to modify default ICD script to add MOH while in queue because i think it is already set to play by default. Does ANN or CFB or MTP can make this problem

cause i put them too in MRGL?

Thanx

Vlad

Community Member

It does play from phone directly

And i configured it to play music insted of prompt

Silver

You have to use hold/unhold steps in the script to play MOH from the callmanager if you dont want to use a prompt with music.

Exactly.

You have 2 options to play Music in queue.

1. Use Hold/Unhold to play music source applied to the CTI ports MRGL list.

2. Use Play Prompt step in the script and use the music .wav file as the variable used in Prompt tab, you can either define the variable pointing to the location of the .wav file, or reference the full destination directly from this field.

You can check the location of the prompt in the CRA admin page under system->system parameters ->User Prompt Directory

Place your .wav file in this directory and define the variable as Prompt and enter the following under value P[name.wav].

Hope this helps, remember to rate useful posts!

Chris

Community Member

I used music insted of prompt

Can you tell me where to put hold and unhold(if its needed) steps in the script

Is it after QUEUE label

Thanx

Yes after the QUEUE label you would first put "Call Hold" step, followed by Delay step where you would set the queue timer, make sure it is set to Interruptible and then place the "Call unhold" step.

Chris

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content