cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

MoH problems... ie not working

dmainzer
Level 1
Level 1

I recently started over on an ICS7750 and am now at version 3.2(2c). I have also applied service pack G. All configuration components indicate that my MoH server and streaming content are correctly configured, but I still get the three beeps when I get put on hold. I have been through the URL that describes how to set up MoH sources and servers, but I still can't get it working. Is there a bug with service pack G?

2 Replies 2

wong34539
Level 6
Level 6

These are bugs which are closest to your problem CSCdx18547 and CSCdx12553. Just go through them.

You may also want to check that you have both "711 ulaw" and "729" selected in the DefaultMOHCodec option.

Thanks for your reply! I actually found that disabling the file cache on the TFTP server solved the problem. I got the idea from another post that described a problem with rings, for which the TFTP cache was the problem.

Thanks again!

David

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: