Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

Monitor ing Failed Calls on Gateway

Problem Description: we have a 2 PRI tie lines between the Cisco phone system and the legacy PBX. 2 VG-200s with NM-HDV cards to the PBX. At times during the day these 2 PRI's are full and calls can't be made. Art doesn'show how many calls are being denied/failed. Any ideas on how I can get this info. Yes I have opened a TAC call and they said "I don't believe their are any show commands and/or call manager feature that will show what you are attempting to do."

4 REPLIES
Bronze

Re: Monitor ing Failed Calls on Gateway

Hi ,

there is a command called "show h323 gateway ".

you can see all the call attempst on the gateway since uptime. I hope this is what you want.

regards

mehmet

Cisco Employee

I can't really think of a way to do this. I vaguely remember an IOS command but it just told you failures. That counted busy as a failure but other types of call failures as well so it would not be very accurate. I could not even find the command show h323 gateway. I was looking on 12.2(3) so maybe it is a new command.

-Mckee

A requested channel not available message should occur when there are no b channels available.

set up logging (ie logging 10.10.10.10), then have your syslog server filter on "channel"

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content