cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Monitoring Calls with CallManager

mwheinz
Level 1
Level 1

What version of CallManager is necessary to silently monitor phone conversations or to "barge-in"? I have a banking customer who would like to listen to agent calls. Is it also necessary to be running IPCC or some other application to do this? If it's available in 3.1 or 3.2, how do you turn it on?

Thanks,

Mike

4 Replies 4

mcnerney
Level 4
Level 4

Mike

I think you can do what you want with Cisco's new IP Integrated Contact Distribution (ICD) without going all the way to their IPCC product.

j.ayres
Level 1
Level 1

Mike,

You may wish to look at the Contact Store products from Eyretel:

http://www.eyretel.com

Contact Store supports Live Monitoring of calls.

It doesn't require IPCC/ICD but I believe it is compatible with these as well as the Arc Solutions Call Connect products.

Regards,

Justin

Mike,

If you require any additional information please do feel free to hit our website at www.arcsolutions.com . Barging and call recording within a Call Centre environment is something we get asked for commonly and hence the integration with Eyretel's and our products.

If you do need any more information such as datasheets please feel free to drop me a mail.

Kind Regards,

Justin (Another one!)

jpwither
Level 1
Level 1

BargeEnabled is a service wide parameter that can be enabled on Callmanager 3.2 - IPCC was not necessary. The down side is that the parameter is system wide. So anyone with a shared line will have the ability to Barge in on anyone with that same extension.