Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

More information on ATA186 required

Can anybody provide me with more information on how to configure the new ATA186, I'm especially interested in it's interaction with call manager.

I have managed to get it working with Call Manager as a H323 Client. It works fine. I managed to get access to the units web based interface, but as soon as I configured it's UID I cannot access the web interface.

The only information I have is at the following URL (http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/product/voice/ata/ata186/ata186ug/index.htm)

I would appreciate any extra help from Cisco resources.

2 REPLIES
Cisco Employee

Re: More information on ATA186 required

Unfrotunately there is not a lot of good documentation available for that box yet.

What URL are you going to to try and access the web interface when it does not work?

Also, what version of code are you running on it right now, and are you still able to configure the box using the voice interface even though you can't get to the web interface?

Cisco Employee

Re: More information on ATA186 required

Another thing I forgot to mention:

If you make changes in the web configuration utility to the system, you need to pick up the phone and press 80# to get back into the HTTP configuration again.

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content