Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

More than one call delivered to IPCC Agent.

Hi,

I'm using ICM 4.6.2 with CCM 3.2.2c in my call center. All the agents login to the CTIOS server from the CTIOS clients (4.6.2). I have multiple teams and ICM scripts to handle different customers.

The problem is that, for a particular team, some times, while the agent is handling an incoming call, he/she gets a new call indication in the CTIOS client. ie, While the agent has one call status as "Talking", another call indication comes in the CTI client shown as "Ringing". As soon as they get this status in the CTI client, the CTI client crashes.

Even though that gets abandoned on the phone, I don't get any abandoned calls in the reports.

Neither the 7960 IP phones have second line nor the call waiting enabled.

Pl. suggest some workarounds..

Thanks

Jins

2 REPLIES
Anonymous
N/A

Re: More than one call delivered to IPCC Agent.

Did you check if the ICM scripts are fine.? If not, I feel there is a bug in the CTI OS client.You can check out the known bugs in the bug Tool kit.

Re: More than one call delivered to IPCC Agent.

The script is fine, since I re-wrote the script recently. Also I checked in the bugtoolkit for any known bugs.. couldn't find any....

I have many scripts running on my system for different teams, all those work fine in the same environment.

Jins

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content