cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Moving .STM Greeting Files

mowens
Level 1
Level 1

Is is possible to convert the .STM greeting files(Unity 2.4.6) into wav format so I can import them into the AutoAttendant for CallManager 3.12? We use both auto attendants and would like for them both to match without having to record everything over again.<br><br>

2 Replies 2

Not applicable

ah... I couldn't tell from your 3.x forum post but I take it by this post you're not at 3.0 ;->

As I mentioned on the other forum I don't have a snappy utility to convert a standing STM file but I do have code lying around to convert a stream file out of the DOH into a WAV file on a hard drive. I could pretty easily dump this into a simple utility that would just allow you to pick a call handler or user and it'd dump out their WAV files for you to do with what you want. I have a couple other apps on deck I gotta get done first, however. Not sure what kind of time crunch you're working under.

Jeff Lindborg
Unity Product Architect/Answer Monkey
Cisco Systems
lindborg@cisco.com
http://www.AnswerMonkey.net (new page for Unity support tools and scripts)

Thanks, a utility like that would definitely help. I am not in a serious crunch for time, but since we have no immediate plans to go to Unity 3.x it's something I could really use.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: