Views
Helpful
Replies

moving voice messages to sub-folder

t.jensen
Level 1
Level 1

hi there

if you have made a rule in your (in this case) outlook, that moves all voice messages to a

sub-folder ex. called "VoiceMessages"

you will not have the WMI feature and you cannot listen to your messages on the phone.

is it possible to have unity monitor the subfolder as well as the inbox or do something else to make this work ???

unity version 4.0

hope someone can help

or have an idea to solve this.

regards

Thomas W Jensen

2 Replies 2

noran01
Level 3
Level 3

I asked this earlier and it is not possible. I was tyring to think of someway around this but I do no think it is possible.

The only way i thought a work-around could be accomplished is if you can somehow change the folder unity monitors from Inbox to your subfolder Voicemail. Even then i think there are certain issues that will arise.

No, you can't do that - the notifier is hard wired to monitor your inbox only - there are a number of performance related reasons for this (i.e. there are tricky, hidden indexes we request that are maintained for pulling your various message types/states into stacks quickly) - arbitrarily changing the folder that all the Unity processes deals with is simply not an option.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: