Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

MP/WebEx 8.0 - How to View Meetings Scheduled in the Future

I have a newly deployed MeetingPlace/WebEx 8.0 on-prem node solution with primary/backup configuration, with the WebEx productivty tools. After an upgrade, I want to verify that any meetings scheduled before the upgrade, are still there- that those entries/reservations on MeetingPlace didn't somehow get wiped out during the upgrade. MeetingPlace Conference Manager allows me to see meetings in progress or what has already taken place, but I don't see a way how to view future/upcoming scheduled meetings. In our environment we can do ad-hoc conferencing by starting it via the TUI, or WebEx short-cut on the desktop, and I'm wondering whether MeetingPlace 8.0 even bothers to reserve audio ports, and doesn't really care about the schedule since we have an integration into Outlook calendar. Does MeetingPlace 8 just let Outlook calendar keep track of the reservations and Meetingplace doesn't care? I'm think that since the meeting organizer doesn't necessarily state how many attendees per meeting, MeetingPlace wouldn't even know how many audio or web ports to reserve. So,can someone speak to whether MeetingPlace 8 keeps track of scheduled meetings and/or reserves audio ports, such as MeetingPlace Express did, or where to look whether it isn't configured to keep track?

Thanks!

Mike.

1 REPLY
Bronze

MP/WebEx 8.0 - How to View Meetings Scheduled in the Future

Mike,

If you scheduled you MP 8 meetings using the WebEx productivity tools you are all set.  When scheduling using WebEx productivity tools the meetings are not reserved on MP as you suppected.

If you scheduled using MP scheduling then you need to reschedule the meetings using the WebEx productivity tool.  This is easily done by going into the Outlok scheduled meeting and clicking on the WebEx ball and then saving.  The recipiants will get the new meeting information.

Let me know if you have any questions.

John

Views
Helpful
Replies