cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Multimedia setup

admin_2
Level 3
Level 3

We have installed CM3.0 and Unity 2.4 with Cisco 7960 phones. When trying to set up call handlers, I can't get Unity to ring a phone. I have installed the latest TSP drivers and the Cisco Wave drivers ( or so I thought). When I go to Control Panel/Multimedia, under the playback and record devices, I see only the Dialogic wave drivers and Cisco TAPI record ports listed. Shouldn't there be a telephony device or something listed as well? Does this mean I don't have the Cisco wave drivers loaded?<br><br>Help.<br><br>

1 Reply 1

Not applicable

I believe you have the Cisco Wave driver installed correctly. You should only see the Cisco wave drivers listed in the Multimedia ports. The Av-Cisco Service provider will be listed in following location in the control panel.

WinNT 4.0:
Telephony->"Telephony Drivers"

Win2000:
"Phone and Modem Options"->Advanced

If you can receive calls and record messages you probably have the AvCiscoTsp setup correctly. You will want to call our Tech Support to help you figure out exactly what is going on. The Call Search space for the uOne ports might not be configured properly. If you using a multiple switch configuration that could also be configured incorrectly.

Aaron Belcher
Software Engineer
Active Voice
abelcher@activevoice.com

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: