Views
Helpful
Replies

Multiple Line appearances

shaun.white
Level 1
Level 1

Hello all,

I have a phone (ext 1000)...i want line two to be ext 1000 also.

So what i have done is created line two as ext 1000 (its under partition LINE2) on the primary ext 1000 i set my forward busy and forward no answer to ext 1000 (with a CSS of CSS_Line2...the only thing in this CSS is partition LINE2)...when i call ext 1000 and it goes to forward i get the annunciator saying call cant be completed as dialed...any ideas? TIA

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

jbarcena
Level 9
Level 9

Shaun,

On the trace that you sent I see the following:

cfa = , cfaToVM = 0, cfaCss = PT_All:PT_724:users:PT_users:PT_Local:PT_lobby:PT_International:PT_LD,

cfb = 1000, cfbToVM = 0, cfbCss = PT_All:PT_724:users:PT_users:PT_Local:PT_lobby:PT_International:PT_LD:NULL,

cfbInt = 1000, cfbIntToVM = 0, cfbIntCss = PT_All:PT_724:users:PT_users:PT_Local:PT_lobby:PT_International:PT_LD:NULL,

cfna = , cfnaToVM = 1, cfnaCss = PT_All:PT_724:users:PT_users:PT_Local:PT_lobby:PT_International:PT_LD:NULL, cfnaTimer = -1,

cfnaInt = , cfnaIntToVM = 1, cfnaIntCss = PT_All:PT_724:users:PT_users:PT_Local:PT_lobby:PT_International:PT_LD:NULL,

cfap = , cfapToVM = 0, cfapCss = PT_All:PT_724:users:PT_users:PT_Local:PT_lobby:PT_International:PT_LD:NULL, cfapTimer = -1,

pff = , pffToVM = 0, pffCss = PT_All:PT_724:users:PT_users:PT_Local:PT_lobby:PT_International:PT_LD:NULL,

pffInt = , pffIntToVM = 0, pffIntCss = PT_All:PT_724:users:PT_users:PT_Local:PT_lobby:PT_International:PT_LD:NULL,

pickupGroupID = , fullyQualifiedDirectoryNumberMask = 7245721138,

patternUsage = 2, deactivateCFAForCallPickUp = 0,

pffCfnaEnabled = 0, pffCfbEnabled=0

cssForCfa = PT_All:PT_724:users:PT_users:PT_Local:PT_lobby:PT_International:PT_LD:NULL

dbCfaCss = PT_All:PT_724:users:PT_users:PT_Local:PT_lobby:PT_International:PT_LD:NULL

deviceCss = PT_All:PT_724:users:PT_users:PT_Local:PT_lobby:PT_International:PT_LD:NULL

So, you have only set the Forward busy to 1000, forward no answer is set to VoiceMail.

Also the Partitons that the CSS that the ForwardBusy is using contains the following partitions:

PT_All:

PT_724:

users:

PT_users:

PT_Local:

PT_lobby:

PT_International:

PT_LD

If you do not have that setup on CCM then reboot the server, it could be that old information is stuck in cache.

HTH

//Jorge

View solution in original post

8 Replies 8

gogasca
Level 10
Level 10

The phone you are calling from has LINE2 partition in its CSS ?

Rob Huffman
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hi Shaun,

Have you gone through the attached doc step by step. Check it out, it sure sounds like a css or partition issue;

Configuring a Single Dialed Number on Multiple Lines

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/voicesw/ps556/products_tech_note09186a008009409c.shtml

Hope this helps!

Rob

shaun.white
Level 1
Level 1

I have followed the instructions....on my phone i have PT_Line1 assigned to the first line (1000)....PT_line2 assigned to the second line (1000)...

I have a CSS CSS_Line2 that contains only the partition PT_Line2 (NOTE: PT_Line2 is NOT included in any other CSS)...

when i call from ext 1005 to 1000...i get message call cant be completed as dialed

any other ideas?

Thanks

check Route Plan Report and see if the extension is referenced ANYWHERE ELSE and, if it is, change or delete it and Stop /Start CCM service.

Take a CCM detailed trace and upload it to this post.

Hi Shaun,

When we have set these up we use PT for the Line 1 PT. Do you normally use PT_Line1 for any other phones? Can you try changing this.

Hope this helps!

Rob

jbarcena
Level 9
Level 9

Shaun,

On the trace that you sent I see the following:

cfa = , cfaToVM = 0, cfaCss = PT_All:PT_724:users:PT_users:PT_Local:PT_lobby:PT_International:PT_LD,

cfb = 1000, cfbToVM = 0, cfbCss = PT_All:PT_724:users:PT_users:PT_Local:PT_lobby:PT_International:PT_LD:NULL,

cfbInt = 1000, cfbIntToVM = 0, cfbIntCss = PT_All:PT_724:users:PT_users:PT_Local:PT_lobby:PT_International:PT_LD:NULL,

cfna = , cfnaToVM = 1, cfnaCss = PT_All:PT_724:users:PT_users:PT_Local:PT_lobby:PT_International:PT_LD:NULL, cfnaTimer = -1,

cfnaInt = , cfnaIntToVM = 1, cfnaIntCss = PT_All:PT_724:users:PT_users:PT_Local:PT_lobby:PT_International:PT_LD:NULL,

cfap = , cfapToVM = 0, cfapCss = PT_All:PT_724:users:PT_users:PT_Local:PT_lobby:PT_International:PT_LD:NULL, cfapTimer = -1,

pff = , pffToVM = 0, pffCss = PT_All:PT_724:users:PT_users:PT_Local:PT_lobby:PT_International:PT_LD:NULL,

pffInt = , pffIntToVM = 0, pffIntCss = PT_All:PT_724:users:PT_users:PT_Local:PT_lobby:PT_International:PT_LD:NULL,

pickupGroupID = , fullyQualifiedDirectoryNumberMask = 7245721138,

patternUsage = 2, deactivateCFAForCallPickUp = 0,

pffCfnaEnabled = 0, pffCfbEnabled=0

cssForCfa = PT_All:PT_724:users:PT_users:PT_Local:PT_lobby:PT_International:PT_LD:NULL

dbCfaCss = PT_All:PT_724:users:PT_users:PT_Local:PT_lobby:PT_International:PT_LD:NULL

deviceCss = PT_All:PT_724:users:PT_users:PT_Local:PT_lobby:PT_International:PT_LD:NULL

So, you have only set the Forward busy to 1000, forward no answer is set to VoiceMail.

Also the Partitons that the CSS that the ForwardBusy is using contains the following partitions:

PT_All:

PT_724:

users:

PT_users:

PT_Local:

PT_lobby:

PT_International:

PT_LD

If you do not have that setup on CCM then reboot the server, it could be that old information is stuck in cache.

HTH

//Jorge

jbarcena
Level 9
Level 9

Trace...

Calling number is 1005

Called number is 1000

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: