cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Multiple sip accounts in cme

sarenos2006
Level 1
Level 1

I want to have more than one sip account configured in my cme, but in the sip-ua I only can introduce one account.

How can I do it ?

3 Replies 3

wong34539
Level 6
Level 6

The Initialization Wizard checks to make sure that the JTAPI and web user accounts and passwords are correct. The Initialization Wizard also checks to ensure that a compatible Cisco CallManager level is installed. The Initialization Wizard does not allow you to continue unless these values are all correct. ever copy or paste this configuration into a live system. Pay attention to the fact that you have JTAPI and The Switched Multimegabit Data Service (SMDS) Interface Protocol (SIP) triggers that point to the same applications and have the same phone numbers assigned to them. The CCN subsystem SIP gateway address points to the Cisco SRST router, and the CCN subsystem JTAPI points to the Cisco CallManager. The MWI parameters are the default ones and these are not used. You cannot get MWI to work in Cisco SRST mode no matter what is configured

Thanks for your response, but I have fixed it with the hidden command "credentials username xxx passsword xxx realm xxxx"

Thai Huynh
Level 1
Level 1

Hi, I have the same problem and I fixed it with your method, but then the second sip account stop working after a few hours, please advive how to make it work. Thanks in advance.