Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

Multiple site Unity 3.x design

Central site has call manager 3.12c and unity 3.02 with exchagne on it, configured for 60 phones. Only voice mail/ no Unified. Customer is using Lotus notes for their email.<br><br>New remote site with 20 users needs separate Unity server.<br><br>Please answer the following questions.<br><br>The connection between the two site is full T1. Is it o.k to install the Unity 3.1 in the existing Unity server which has the exch2k organization and site. Or I should create a separate site?<br><br>2) Existing unity server will need to be configured with the Location and Dialing domain name same as the new one.<br>Is there any other configuration I need to add to support the networking between the two systems.<br><br><br>Thanks in advance<br><br>

1 REPLY
Anonymous
N/A

Re: Multiple site Unity 3.x design

Central site has call manager 3.12c and unity 3.02 with exchagne 2k on it, configured for 60 phones. Only voice mail/ no Unified. Customer is using Lotus notes for their email.

New remote site with 20 users needs separate Unity server.

Please answer the following questions.

The connection between the two site is full T1. Is it o.k to install the new Unity 3.1 in the existing E2k organization and site(E2k is on Unity server 3.02 in central site). Or I should create a separate site and organization?

2) Existing unity server will need to be configured with the Location and Dialing domain name same as the new one.
Is there any other configuration I need to add to support the networking between the two systems.

Thanks in advance

Central site has call manager 3.12c and unity 3.02 with exchagne on it, configured for 60 phones. Only voice mail/ no Unified. Customer is using Lotus notes for their email.

The connection between the two site is full T1. Is it o.k to install the Unity 3.1 in the existing Unity server which has the exch2k organization and site. Or I should create a separate site?

2) Existing unity server will need to be configured with the Location and Dialing domain name same as the new one.
Is there any other configuration I need to add to support the networking between the two systems.

Thanks in advance
Multiple site Unity 3.x design

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Central site has call manager 3.12c and unity 3.02 with exchagne on it, configured for 60 phones. Only voice mail/ no Unified. Customer is using Lotus notes for their email.

The connection between the two site is full T1. Is it o.k to install the Unity 3.1 in the existing Unity server which has the exch2k organization and site. Or I should create a separate site?

Thanks in advance

Views
Helpful
Replies