Views
Helpful
Replies

Multiple URL services in CCM 5.x

zeeshan2007
Level 1
Level 1

Hi sir,

i am using CCM 5.x with extension mobility with "enterprise parameter" option.

Now i want to use one more service (paging) which use the same service URL.

if i define paging service through phone- phone service and subscribe my phone with that service it does not work.but when i define comple URL in phone options( first page when we click on phone in CCM) this service start working and get the priority over extension mobility , than extension mobility stop working.

what i did i create separate service for EM in CCM and this time i removed the EM service URL in Enterprise parameter and defined it in phone- phone servcie option for EM.

but the same problem when both services subscribe , only paging serive work but only if i define it on phone page. not directly after subscription.

I tried the same thing with CCM6.X it was working fine . iwas able to use both services at the same time if i press service botton.

Please advice what needs to be done if i want to enable both servces in CCM 5.x .

2 Replies 2

irisrios
Level 6
Level 6

What firmware are you using?

Is the service URL at enterprise service parameter and IP phone services at IP phone service pointed to host name or IP address?

Cisco IP Phone Services Configuration:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucm/admin/5_0_1/ccmcfg/b06phsrv.html

I am using firmware SCCP41.8-3-2S .

Enterprise service parameter and ip phone service both contain the ip address not the hostname.