Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

Multipule companies on single CCM

We have a new company moving into our building who would like to use our phone system. How could I add all of their users, phones, and voice mail but still keep the two companies seperate, i.e. corporate directory, seperate mailboxes ect...

thanks in advance

3 REPLIES

Re: Multipule companies on single CCM

You can use separate Partitions and Calling Search Spaces to allow another tenant to use your CM environment. Create a partition for the new tenant, then create CSS's as appropriate, i.e. TenantLocalOnly, TenantLD, TenantInternational.

Create or bulk add new sets in BAT and add them to the correct partition. You will need to create a CSS for your gateways that sees both Partitions so they can use your PRI or analog lines.

Same thing applies for MOH and MeetMe resources.. Hope this helps.

Pat

If you look at the Call Manager design guides, at the examples for centralised proccessing, this should give you some indication how you can go about doing tennanted working. Instead of seperate site there seperate companies.

Using partiton and Search space names such as

myco_internal_p, myco_local_p etc.

ten1_internal_p, ten1_local_p etc...

ten2_internal_p, ten2_local_p etc..

myco_local_css, myco_longdistance_css etc...

ten1_local_css, ten1_longdistance_css etc...

ten2_local_css, ten2_longdistance_css etc...

Basically repeat what you did for your company but use a prefix for the tennant. The directories is a little more tricky as you need to point the directories link on all the tennants phones at a seperate .asp file that looks at a different directory to yours (do they have an AD that they could use?) But it wouldn't take long for any web people at your company to work that out.

Paul

But I think all the users entered in the call manager will be placed in the orignal file of the corparate directory !!

So still how to segregate

Views
Helpful
Replies