cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Music on hold audio source

danbaker68
Level 1
Level 1

Hi, I want to change the the MOH source file but there is only one wav file in the MOH folder in CCM. Where can I find other wav files that I don't have to pay for? If the only way is to get the Cisco MOH CD then how do I go about getting that?

Thanks

Dan

5 Replies 5

csummey
Level 1
Level 1

I don't know how to get the Cisco CD, but I just downloaded the mp3 and wav files I needed from the Internet. Just do a Google on royalty free music. You'll get a lot of hits. Just be prepared to sift through a lot of samples.

Maybe I'm just missing it but I'm not seeing how to get a different wav file to replace the sampleaudiosource file in this doc. I just need a wav file and I was hoping this would not be a big project on just finding a different wav file without risking getting sued for not paying rolalties

In your group of Call Manager CD's there is a MOH audio and resource CD. It has a bunch of audio files that you are free to use.

Copy the files to your MOH drop folder and they are ready to be used as an active audio source.

Thanks, now I just have to find the CD's :)

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: