Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MWI problem and password question

Hello,

last friday I installed Unity 4.0.3 Voicemail System at a customer.

MWI needs a long time (1 to 60 Minutes) to turn on or off. Before there was a Unity 3.1.5 System installed and MWI runs great.

The other question is changing the login password for ciscopca. I can use ciscopca in a voicemail environment. Is there a possibility to change the password for ciscopca?

Normally its the windowslogon, but because of the different domains of the unityserver and the client this is not possible. How can I solve this?

thanks Achim

1 REPLY

Re: MWI problem and password question

Hello -

I have used the GrantUnityAccess tool in a Unity 3.1(5) system to grant access to a customer (subscriber) in a different domain than that of the Unity server. She was able to login to Unity's Active Assistant webpage using her NT account to change greetings and such. This option appears to be available in Unity 4.0(3). Note that I did have the user locked down via COS.

Regarding the MWI problems you are having - you did not mention what PBX integration you have ... if you have CallManager, make sure you are running the most current TSP. You may already have checked this out, but here is the link to Unity's 4.0(3) troubleshooting guide http://www.cisco.com/en/US/customer/products/sw/voicesw/ps2237/prod_troubleshooting_guide_chapter09186a00801ba5fb.html

Regards, Ginger

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content