Views
Helpful
Replies

MWI Problems with some not all users

adeolu_adeoye
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I am currently using Cisco Call Manager 3.1 with Service Pack 3 installed and Unity 3.1.3 with TSP 6.

The problem : The MWIs seem to be working intermittently with some users. Some messages get the MWI turned on; others do not. I once had a problem when the MWI was not working well for all the users and a reboot of the server cleared the problem at the time.

Is there any reason and more importantly a fix for this issue?

2 Replies 2

lindborg
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Based on this description I can't really say what problem this is but I know there have been various TSP issues getting run down for MWIs of late. It'd be a good idea to run through the MWI troubleshooting guide here:

http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/product/voice/c_unity/unity31/tsg/tsg313/index.htm

and also if you have event log errors in the application event log related to the MWIs those would be helpful.

Thanks for the reply. I have already done most of the steps in the troubleshooting guide and all seem to point to the fact that I should have working MWIs. However, when I tried to start up the StatusMonitor.exe program in \CommServer\techtools, the process refused to run.

What could be the reason for this?

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: