Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

MWI problems

Built a Unity 4.0.3 server with connection to callmanager 3.2 servers in a lab enviornment. When a caller leaves a voice message the mwi light will not turn on. From the phone, I can dial the mwi on extension and the light will go on, dial the mwi off extension and the light will go off. i looked in unity port status monitor and can see that unity is dialing (MWI) extension# repeatedly but never sets the light. The mwi extensions are set correctly on both the callmanager and unity. still do not know what else to look at.

3 REPLIES

Re: MWI problems

At that point it is probably calling search spaces. Make sure that the Calling search space assigned to unity ports can dial the partition of the MWI lights and the phones.

The previous post was correct, it is a calling search space definition, as well as specifying that calling search space under your MWI configuration. If you're going to use MWI over different partitions, make sure you create translation patterns for it.

Hi, could you explain better this issue? I'm the following problem: I would like to turn on the mwi on two phone with the same extension in two different partition: do you think is it possible? I guess I shoul use TP but I cannot understand how...

Thanks in advance for you help

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content